Sliding One-Piece Stairways are being discontinued and subject to availability.
Folding Stairway (residential applications only) uses the highest quality construction with heavier duty hardware than the competition.
We include steel rods under each tread and solid piano hinges.
Our Folding Stairs have more treads then the “home center” brands for easier access and personal safety.
Wood and Aluminum Stairs. Fire Rated Options up to 1 hour.
Full width heavy duty piano hinge – 3/16″ steel ladder rod under each tread
Selected Kiln Dried Southern Pine Lumber
– Finished Millwork Appearance
Reinforced Door Panel
Safety Locknut to Secure Spring Arm to Ladder Section
Adjustable spring tension – Nuts, Bolts and hardware plated or painted to prevent rust
Completely Assembled; Ready to install with instructions supplied.
EASY 1ST Step down from Attic for Personal Safety
9-1/2″ Tread Rise on All Folding Stairs
Why We're the Best!
- Our piano hinge reaches across the entire width of the stairway meaning it is more rigid and stronger than other type stairway hinges found in the big box. Cuts out air leakage at head of stair and does not interfere with trim carpenter.
- EVERY tread has a 3/16″ ladder rod with large washers to keep our stairs rigid and prevent bending or separation under heavier loads.
- Heavier gauge hardware arms and reinforced bottom section hinge at stress point.
- All wood parts (except on aluminum models) selected for density and load bearing capability.
- Molded stringers, treads and handrails. Eliminates splinters, eases edges, and enhances finished millwork appearance.